I really enjoyed the huge jab Parks & Recreation took at NY for banning 64 oz soda, except it was opposite. They LIKED the soda and just wanted to tax it.
- Ben tries to win the respect of his interns in a big way, April is no help at all
- Chris tries to train Andy for his police fitness test, and ends up learning something about himself
- Leslie and Ann try to make Pawnee a healthier place with the soda tax
- Ron is Ron and continues to be awesome
- Raegan struggles with being a stay at home mom
- Ava reunited with an old friend (Sean Hayes) to make a jingle about mattresses (BRYCE! BRYCE!!!!!!!!)
- Chris and Scott try to start off their business together
I assume if you say you haven’t locked your young child in your house by yourself at least once, you are lying.
I loved how Raegan was stuck in this window. It was priceless.
I also very much enjoy the barren dog. HA.
a 7 million viewer drop is a BIG ass drop….cancellation is CERTAINLY LOOMING
I would start looking for another job
In the season opener of Two and a Half Men, we see not a long has changed.
- Jake is a military chef
- Walden is about to propose to Zoey
- Alan is lonely and pathetic
I can’t BELIEVE Zoey said no for another guy!!! ACK. Walden set up such a nice, over the top proposal including MICHAEL FREAKING BOLTON and she STILL SAID NO. I feel like I would say yes purely because Michael Bolton was present at my proposal haha.
UM can we just say how funny it was when his Alan’s mom was like “Oh, Michael Bolton! I have a vibrator named after you!”
OH GOD. So much happened in this oh so very important episode of Glee!!!!!!!!!!!!
- UM FINN?! I know he showed up in the last 20 seconds, but it was right after Rachel was locking lips with NYADA hottie Brody! Where is THAT going to go???
- SJP….not a fan. It’s hard to watch her on television and know what I know about her.
- WHERE WAS MY BEAUTIFUL CASSANDRA JULY!?!?!?!
- Is…Klaine…ending????? I don’t know how I feel about this!
- Is there a potential Sam/Brittany relationship in the works???? UM. NO. I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS.
- BOOOO NO MARLEY SINGING
- Also, did not give three flying fucks in space about any election storyline…snooze.
Does that cover everything? MY BEAUTIFUL CASSANDRA JULY BETTER BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE. I THINK SHE IS THE MOST INTRIGUING CHARACTER ON GLEE IN A LONG ASS TIME.
Our favorite gang of intelligent misfits are finally back! The boys continue their hilarious misadventures:
- Howard is still in space and STILL dealing with the constant battle between Bernadette and his mother
- Penny and Leonard are still dealing with their awkward romantic tension after Leonard proposed during sex
- Raj is Raj, lonely and lethargic.
- And of course, my favorite couple on television, Amy and Sheldon continue their strange courtship of each other
My favorite storyline was probably Amy and Sheldon’s. With their 2 year anniversary dinner on the line (Sheldon is of course contractually obligated to take Amy to a nice dinner and engage in physical contact of some kind with her), Sheldon decides it would be a good idea to invite Raj along.
IF THERE ARE ANY MEN FOLLOWING MY BLOG RIGHT NOW, LISTEN UP:
NEVER. EVER. INVITE SOMEONE ALONG TO CELEBRATE YOUR ANNIVERSARY. EVER. YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES. *no offense*
If you ever want to have sex with us again…you will heed this.
I actually had a dream last night that my boyfriend did this to me because of this episode and I was LIVID when I woke up. Of course, he didn’t do this in real life, but I WAS STILL MAD so imagine what would happen in real life.
And no, reciting adorable lines from Spiderman wouldn’t get him anywhere if he did that to me. It would take much more than that.
Not my kind of show. What is this, LOST with army warfare???
Still not sure if this is my kind of show, but it is certainly well acted. The whole situation surrounding this show (Americans firing at and attempting to kill their own people, a conspiracy theory come to life) really freaks me out. I am not sure how long I am going to give this show, but I will at least give it one more episode to figure out if I actually like it or not. Right now I am on the brink.