It’s Halloween in Pawnee and everyone is celebrating a little differently.
- Everyone is preparing for the tag sale, including Ron who is selling a table
- Jerry is celebrating in the hospital after he has a heart attack
- Ron and Andy are left in charge of Ron’s new girlfriend’s two young girls when she is called away during trick or treating
- Leslie becomes upset when there is a chance Ben may stay away longer after she purchases a lease on a new house
- April returns to Pawnee
- Ben surprises Leslie in their new home and PROPOSES!!!
I can’t even handle television proposals….I love them! Congrats Leslie and Ben 😀
For the 8:00 hour, I recommend
The Vampire Diaries
For the 8:00 hour, for ratings purposes
Up All Night at 8:30
For the 9:00 hour, I recommend (for ratings purposes as well)
Parks and Recreation
Nothing I watch is on at 10.
Leslie tries to promote safe sex within Pawnee’s elderly community, but ends up receiving back lash from the abstinence community.
HILARIOUS episode. Loved the bunch of old people.
Sorry this is short, will write more on it next week ❤
- April and Ben attempt a road trip back to Pawnee only to accidentally spend 10 hours in a car with each other right outside of DC much to their dismay
- Ron and Andy go to the scene of a giant pothole in Pawnee to fill it only to be glitter and make up bombed by two young girls
- Ron is attracted to the mother of the young girls, so he lets it happen
- Leslie attempts to get a law passed about the local pool so they children’s swim team can practice there
A pretty boring episode, I hope they explore this adorable little relationship for Ron though….that means needs a reason to smirk a little wider!
I really enjoyed the huge jab Parks & Recreation took at NY for banning 64 oz soda, except it was opposite. They LIKED the soda and just wanted to tax it.
- Ben tries to win the respect of his interns in a big way, April is no help at all
- Chris tries to train Andy for his police fitness test, and ends up learning something about himself
- Leslie and Ann try to make Pawnee a healthier place with the soda tax
- Ron is Ron and continues to be awesome
In the much anticipated season premiere of Parks & Recreation we see that a lot and not much has changed in Pawnee.
Ben and April are in Washington DC (April is Ben’s assistant) while Andy and Leslie visit. Leslie gets jealous that Ben is around tall, beautiful and successful women all day. (LOL HOT REBECCA)
In the mean time, back in Pawnee, Ann and Tom pretend to be together even though they have been broken up for months and Ron is in charge of a family event that Leslie usually takes care of.
I think it will definitely be interesting to see how the long distance relationships between Leslie/Ben and April/Andy will be tested throughout the season.
Monday the 17th:
Bones (Fox @ 8pm)
The Mob Doctor (Fox @ 9pm)
Revolution (NBC @ 10pm)
Thursday the 20th:
Up All Night (NBC @ 8:30 pm)
Parks & Recreation (NBC @ 9:30 pm)
Of course there are other shows on or premiering that I may not care about or like so watch those too :)!
Enjoy the week!