THANK GOD the worst season of True Blood ever is finally over!!! I did not have a clue what was going on the whole season!!!!
Bad things about the finale:
- The fairy that Andy impregnated orgasmed her babies out and THEN peaced, leaving Andy with 4 babies and an extremely irate girlfriend!
- Bill is still alive even after DYING. I can’t even tell you how loud I screamed when Bill died, I was SO HAPPY…but then he fucking Lillithed out of the blood puddle.
- What on earth was actually even happening? Like, does anyone really know?
- The general lack of Alcide and his storyline.
- Hoyt is really gone.
- Pretty much everything that involved Sookie.
Good things about the finale:
- Jason kicking ass and taking names. Not Jessica’s though. Which is awesome because she deserves it. No matter how much I like her.
- PAM AND TARA!!! Yay!!! And awwww for Pam showing emotion to someone other than Eric!!!!! Love it.
- The split second where Bill was actually dead.
Well, obviously, we all know season 6 is going to deal with “Billith” trying to kill everyone and he is going to be the villain. At least the authority and Russell Edgington are all dead so we can end the stupid authority storyline.
I was extremely disappointed this summer with True Blood so I am sort of glad I don’t need to watch it anymore. Here’s hoping that Alan Ball gets his shit together for season 6!