Reagan becomes upset when she realizes that not everyone thinks she is hip and cool anymore. Especially when a man who works at a coffee shop calls her “ma’am.” She feels a little better when her dentist starts showing her a lot of attention.
Ava and guest star Sean Hayes are put in charge of the spooky Halloween house in her neighborhood but go overboard. She only does it because she realizes she has no relationships with any of her neighbors. FUAva hahahaha.
I feel like this episode has been done many times over on other shows….new material people, that’s all I’m asking.
It’s Halloween in Pawnee and everyone is celebrating a little differently.
- Everyone is preparing for the tag sale, including Ron who is selling a table
- Jerry is celebrating in the hospital after he has a heart attack
- Ron and Andy are left in charge of Ron’s new girlfriend’s two young girls when she is called away during trick or treating
- Leslie becomes upset when there is a chance Ben may stay away longer after she purchases a lease on a new house
- April returns to Pawnee
- Ben surprises Leslie in their new home and PROPOSES!!!
I can’t even handle television proposals….I love them! Congrats Leslie and Ben 😀
- Mitchell and Cam have a Halloween party and try to get Lilly to understand that her mother isn’t a princess.
- Gloria’s hormones are acting up
- Claire needs to make a family friendly Halloween house so she doesn’t frighten the neighborhood children
- Phil has an open house
Again, not the best Halloween episode there is. Another extremely overrated show.
- Sue is practicing unsuccessfully for her driver’s test
- Axl discovers voting
- Brick eats a ton of Halloween candy and becomes normal for a day
- Frankie, who is now unemployed, gets volunteered for the Halloween fair, much to her dismay
Not the best Halloween episode out there, but then then again, this show is extremely overrated.
You can only imagine how this went.
Marty and Debbie try to explain to their extraterrestrial neighbors that they aren’t being attacked every October 31st, it is just Halloween.
They try to get the aliens into holiday spirit, but they don’t really get it. I particularly like Dick’s “Debbie” costume hahahahahaha.
The guys try to make Halloween special for their kids, but when the landlord, played by a much skinnier Marisa Jaret-Winokur, says the decorations are not within the fire code, the jig looks like it is up for them. But, luckily, she finds Chris attractive so he agrees to go on a date with her if Nick and Shelia give friendship a try.
Also, Gary and Marny try to buy the apartment next door when the tenant dies so they can expand and have more room for their kids so they try to chase away potential buyers with scary ghost stories with the help of Yoda and Clark.
It’s Halloween in Chatswin and everyone is breaking out their best costumes! I loved George without the beard even though he looks somewhat terrifying. Dallas was also a scarily accurate Barbie as well.
YAY FOR GEORGE AND DALLAS GOING ON A DATE FINALLY!!!! I think that’s adorable.
Tessa also has an encounter with the witch of Chatswin who turns out to be just Rachel Dratch as a feminist :)>.