I am unfortunately located in an area that Hurricane Sandy is going to ravage, so if you don’t hear from me for awhile it is because the power is out and I am crying over the loss of my television/internet connection.
Also, just a reminder, I am going on vacation on November 5th to Disney World and I will not be posting during that time!
Love you all, and if you are located in a Sandy affected area like me, stay safe!!!
Well, I never saw The Muensters, but why not let’s give it a shot.
I liked it! I mean, like I said, I don’t think it’s really fair to call it The Muensters, which is why they didn’t, but it was good. It’s definitely an interesting concept and I think I would like to see it get picked up. It would be good for NBC to have a dramedy like this because it’s unlike anything on their lineup. I hope it does get picked up so we can see where it goes. I think it is something they can carry on for a few years.
Elena continues to struggle with her newfound vampiric urges, especially when Rebekah oversteps her boundaries and pisses Elena off.
At a party Rebekah throws to regain her queen bee status over Caroline, Stefan tells Elena to attend so she can relax a little. This proves difficult since UM ELENA WANTS TO KILL REBEKAH.
I HAVE A HUGEEEEE CRITICISM. The part when Elena and April are talking in the kitchen and Elena offers her her beer THERE IS NO BEER IN THE CUP OR EVEN ANY KIND OF LIQUID AND THEY FUCKING PRETEND THERE IS LIQUID IN THE CUP AND YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE CUP BECAUSE OF THE ANGLE AND THE SUNSHINE AND IT’S BULLSHIT AND IT MADE ME SO MAD (MAD ENOUGH TO CREATE THE WORST RUN ON SENTENCE IN HISTORY). GUYS. JUST PUT WATER IN THE CUP. APRIL DON’T PRETEND TO WIPE YOUR MOUTH WE KNOW YOU DRANK NOTHING.
God that really infuriated me for some reason.
In other news, Elena is imagining Damon because DUH she secretly loves him. Klaus wants the new vampire hunter ALIVE? And what is the five? Is Jeremy one of them? Also, I don’t think Matt should be Elena’s blood bank anymore….
Until next week….
HI ROSE, WELCOME BACK. Fresh off the heels of her accident with Charlie, Rose is back, stalking and getting into bed with Walden! Who didn’t think this episode was going to happen? I KNEW she was going to do this.
Lindsay tries to set Walden up with some of her friends to no avail. In steps Rose and suddenly there’s ball gags and leaf blowers du jour!
Funny episode, not too much to report though.
- Howard is feeling very blue and not so into the Halloween spirit when he finds out that all of his friends are getting extremely sick of him bringing up how he was an astronaut every five seconds.
- Amy tries to convince Sheldon to have a cute couple’s costume with her
- Penny tries to take more of an interest in what Leonard is doing and goes to the lab to see where he works. She realizes that his intelligence arouses her.
- Raj tries to help Stuart plan an awesome Halloween party.
I just want to say, I don’t think anyone was wrong in thinking Howard was being annoying. All he wanted to do was come home when he was in space anyway, so him bragging about it now is pretty lame!
Reagan becomes upset when she realizes that not everyone thinks she is hip and cool anymore. Especially when a man who works at a coffee shop calls her “ma’am.” She feels a little better when her dentist starts showing her a lot of attention.
Ava and guest star Sean Hayes are put in charge of the spooky Halloween house in her neighborhood but go overboard. She only does it because she realizes she has no relationships with any of her neighbors. FUAva hahahaha.
I feel like this episode has been done many times over on other shows….new material people, that’s all I’m asking.
It’s Halloween in Pawnee and everyone is celebrating a little differently.
- Everyone is preparing for the tag sale, including Ron who is selling a table
- Jerry is celebrating in the hospital after he has a heart attack
- Ron and Andy are left in charge of Ron’s new girlfriend’s two young girls when she is called away during trick or treating
- Leslie becomes upset when there is a chance Ben may stay away longer after she purchases a lease on a new house
- April returns to Pawnee
- Ben surprises Leslie in their new home and PROPOSES!!!
I can’t even handle television proposals….I love them! Congrats Leslie and Ben 😀
- Mitchell and Cam have a Halloween party and try to get Lilly to understand that her mother isn’t a princess.
- Gloria’s hormones are acting up
- Claire needs to make a family friendly Halloween house so she doesn’t frighten the neighborhood children
- Phil has an open house
Again, not the best Halloween episode there is. Another extremely overrated show.
- Sue is practicing unsuccessfully for her driver’s test
- Axl discovers voting
- Brick eats a ton of Halloween candy and becomes normal for a day
- Frankie, who is now unemployed, gets volunteered for the Halloween fair, much to her dismay
Not the best Halloween episode out there, but then then again, this show is extremely overrated.
You can only imagine how this went.
Marty and Debbie try to explain to their extraterrestrial neighbors that they aren’t being attacked every October 31st, it is just Halloween.
They try to get the aliens into holiday spirit, but they don’t really get it. I particularly like Dick’s “Debbie” costume hahahahahaha.